Thursday 7 March 2013

Reader Question...

In reference to zack's latest confession, I am wondering if our readers think his fears are justified.. If you have been reading this blog for sometime, you will have a sense of who I am and what I am like and I would love to hear your thoughts on the subject.. maybe you can give zack some advise. I don't mind that he is apprehensive, it is the not knowing that sends him deep into subspace - and I like him there.

We spent the evening together last night. I also have a confession - there is nothing I take greater delight in that fucking this slut - body and mind (and I am VERY good at fucking his mind!) all the while demanding that he not cum - I know the exact moment that I need to back off, but he knows how pissed I would be if he disobeyed me on this.. he is NOT TO CUM. Period. I may never let him cum again. I delighted in his responses last night as he was almost in tears and he chanted "i don't want to be in trouble, i don't want to be in trouble" then "oh my GOD, do you know what you are doing to me???" LOL. I knew exactly what I was doing to him.

So, zack needs to understand that I know exactly what I am doing, and I know exactly what he can handle and what he can't. He also needs to trust that i have no intentions of raping him. When I fuck his ass (and trust me I will) it will be him begging me to do it..

1 comment:

  1. I think to fear the unknown is natural, if its something new to him how can he help it? Has he had any experience with that area of him played with? If so how much? And if only a little then fearing the whole would not be unjustified exactly. I've been reading your blog for awhile and i honestly don't think you would do anything to hurt him and will pay close attention to his reactions so as to avoid any mishaps.

    I also enjoy the fear/ecstasy of not knowing (thought to a lesser degree i think)and its rarely as bad as you think it would be. Luck to you both! And glad you worked through things!! :)

    ReplyDelete