Tuesday 5 March 2013

Just So We Are Clear...

zack has indicated that he thinks I have "grown" more into my role/persona as a Mistress.
That is true. I am here to ensure that he understands that I own him, he is MY slave, MY whore, MY slut and I don't give a damn if he approves of me fucking anyone else, let alone the elusive black man.

I think I might delight in binding him to a chair and forcing him to watch as I satisfy myself. Surely I can find a cock that is bigger than his to use, one that may satisfy me to an even greater degree than his does.

I might enjoy watching him squirm with uncertainty of his position at the same time as he squirms because he is so damned horny watching us - black and white melding together. Horny because he is a slut and probably craving the experience of sucking that cock when I am done with it, praying I will "force" him to, begging me to permit him that.

I would also delight in having him bathe me and dress me to go out on a date with this man while he sat in the apartment wondering what will happen to him when I get home.

I have such a whore on my hands.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. All I can say is wow. I wish she would resume this relationship with me. Zack.

    ReplyDelete