Tuesday 5 March 2013

Mistress Sarah's escalation

Things seem to be escalating in our M/s relationship. Mistress Sarah went looking for a big black cock to fuck tonight. She found an excellent candidate and had me write a message of introduction on her behalf.

I must admit that I gasped when Mistress sent me a photograph of the man's torso. He was lean with a cock that stretched forever.

Mistress calls it a BBC...a beautiful black cock. I must admit that it was attractive. Mistress would look so good with this man. Just writing this makes my cock so hard.

I'm such a slut.

I liked how Mistress wrote to me later telling me that I was lucky I didn't fuck up. I need Mistress's stern side. She's so loving, but I want her to know how well I respond to her when she gets Bitchy.

As a submissive, I need this.

I know Mistress worries about me and how I will feel when she plays with another toy. I'm declaring here that I love Mistress. It gives me pleasure to know Mistress can take pleasure and be loved by me.

She's my Sovereign.

No comments:

Post a Comment