Sunday 19 May 2013

Back to Basic Black...

The idea of hooking up with a woman was a complete flop. It didn't really turn zack on that much, and as a result, I wasn't that into it either. I think I'm done with that idea for a while. Back to the drawing board.

I sent zack and notice on craiglist about how he could present his woman with a BBC surprise (Big Black Cock) and told him to "surprise me".

I think he will add his comments about his responses here, but his response to this was exactly what I have been looking for. it was intense to say the least, and as a result my level of arousal matched his.. I then sent him a message that I would have to buy him a cock cage to wear as he would be restrained and forced to watch me enjoying that BBC. Then I told him that I would hold him by the hair as I force that BBC into his mouth - and I don't give a fuck how big it is. He deserves this, wouldn't you say? As I wrote that message to him, I experienced a spontaneous orgasm myself. THAT is how intense this is for me.

Stayed tuned for developments.

As always,
Love, Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Mistress nearly caused me to spontaneously orgasm when she sent me the craigslist ad. I opened it up, not knowing what to expect. I think my arousal intensified Mistress's desire to pursue this. I believe it will happen.

    I love Mistress so much.

    slave zack

    ReplyDelete