Sunday 19 May 2013

Mistress expands boundaries

Mistress has given me posting privileges again.

My arousal for her has been extremely intense this morning.

I always get that way when she talks about forcing me to watch her play with a black man.

I want to please her so much in this scenario.

There's something about being her slave cuckhold that is such a turn-on.

I have a feeling that the day will come when she will force me to take a big black cock in my mouth for her, just because she has that level of power and control over me.

I also get turned on by the thought of her forcing me to allow a Chinese guy to suck my cock for her with her watching and observing.

I don't know if either of these scenarios will occur...but they might.

Mistress has expanded my boundaries in ways I never imagined possible before.

1 comment:

  1. Zack has mentioned this Asian fantasy of his before.. it isn't one of mine, so very unlikely to happen...

    ReplyDelete