Sunday 19 May 2013

My Deep Desire...

My very first sexual encounter was with a black man at the age of 17. I have never forgotten that, even though it wasn't the best experience. I think "black" has been in the back of my mind my entire life and I find myself typically and almost unconsciously checking out every black man I see.

Zack is correct - I want this. But what i learned from Janelle is that I want this with Zack there. I want him to understand that he can be replaced, that he cam even be out-performed. I want to be staring him right in the eye when my gorgeous piece of dark chocolate makes me cum. I want him watching me take that big black cock into my mouth all the way down my throat. I want him to watch while that black cock releases its hot juices. I want him to understand who is in control of the situation. I want him restrained so he can do nothing but watch and listen. And if he dares to close his eyes?? He will figure out very quickly that that does not please me in the slightest.

yes, I am very much looking forward to this opportunity to put zack in his proper place.

As always,
Love Mistress Sarah

4 comments:

  1. When Mistress writes a note like this, I know she is totally in the zone of being my Mistress. This is her natural state. It's a part of who she is. I love Mistress.
    slave zack

    ReplyDelete
  2. please...just once...I beg of you. please do this with me.
    Zack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even after all these years, I love this post, Sarah. I so wish you would do this.
    Zack xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need this, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete