Monday 20 May 2013

Just When You Least Expect It...

Wishes come true out of the most unlikely of circumstances. The sun comes out, and life takes a whole new turn in another direction. Something that both zack and I have talked about, fantasized about, is about to come true. No, it does not involved a black cock, or a woman,  but it is something that has me very excited!

I have to share with zack before I can post it here - but suffice it to say, at the end of the day zack will be a much better slave, he will be happier and most of all - I will be a better Mistress and much happier as well.

This is going to get exciting, I promise, so please stay tuned!! zack's boundaries are definitely about to expand!

As always,
Love, Mistress Sarah

PS - I have told zack the news. Until I am certain how he truly feels about it, I will have to wait before sharing it here. He says he is fine with what i want to do, and yet, the excitement he expressed about my penchant for dark chocolate was not there, so I am not sure. What I know about zack is that regardless of his apparent self centeredness, he really does want me to have everything that will bring me pleasure. Because of this, he will agree to anything I say - regardless of how he may truly feel about it. I have written this to him:

"It is essential that I know what you are thinking about this – ambivalent, tolerant, excited, whatever. I know you. I know how you respond to things – and your past responses make it difficult for me to make decisions now. I KNOW you want me happy. I KNOW you want to make sure my needs are met, I KNOW you want me to fulfill my need to Dominate.  I also KNOW that you don’t feel you are able or capable of providing any of that for me – at least not as wholly as you would like. So, I also KNOW that you will agree to anything I want if you think it will please me. I know that you will do that – even if at the end of the day you are unhappy about it,  or feel as if you will lose me as a result, or feel like a failure because you haven’t met all of my needs. You will say all the right words.. and then withdraw into your shell to await what you fear the most – that I will leave you for someone else. Please, please, please believe me when I say I love you, that you are the most important person in the world to me, and your wellbeing is first and foremost in my mind. I can live without this. There is no way in this world this is worth hurting you. Mistresses aren't supposed to give a shit about their slaves, not really. They are supposed to just take what they want and to hell with everyone else. I am sorry if I don’t fit the model, but in every case I care deeply about you. I always will. I know this beyond a shadow of a doubt".

He is very busy this weekend with work and I haven't had a response yet. I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment