Wednesday 31 August 2011

Mistress and the last email

I woke up early to see a message from Mistress in my private email account. She informed me that she wants to watch me suck cock....actually, she wants to order me to suck cock and she will teach me how to take it in the back of my throat.

After the man ejaculates and leaves, I am to go to the shower. There she will pee on me to show me that she is the alpha bitch.

The act of sucking cock worries me a little, but the thought of being forced to do this to please Sarah is indescribably erotic, perhaps because for me, it's forbidden. If I'm tied up, restrained, and forced to do this -- with no ability to resist -- it could be interesting. I am going to sound needy right now. But I really feel like I need Sarah's presence now, and if we do that.

I could also imagine the possibility of being ordered to pull out my cock and feeding it to another male slut on Sarah's instructions. But she may not want me to do that. For the first time, I'm wondering what it would be like to be ordered to do this. .... but only if it is something Sarah desires. I am her slut.

I enjoy writing these posts knowing that Sarah and others are reading them. I love Sarah. I love her so much that she could order a man to masturbate on my face, ejaculating his semen on my cheeks and chin, and I would accept this as a sign of my devotion to Mistress -- if this is what SHE desires.

It's all about pleasing her. My pleasure comes from pleasing her. I think this is why I love it so much when she fucks my face.

I can tell that it turns her on to have complete control in this way. She feels my devotion, but she also is in her natural state when she's force-fucking my face. Maybe one day she'll find a female slut who needs to fuck a face, and offer mine up. I probably wouldn't even know it, because she covers me with a blindfold.

Then again, I would probably figure it out because no one could taste as sweet as Sarah.

Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment