Sunday 28 August 2011

The Power I Have...

I see My little slut has been posting. I like it when I am able to distract him from his work. I know his work suffers, but it is just another way he is able to show the power I have over him - even subconsciously. He is trying to learn, he is trying to figure out what he needs to do to please me - sadly for him, I am a bit of a moving target. I will admit, I do it a little on purpose - I like keeping him off balance.

Zack does have a little petulance in him - he can get like a little boy having a temper tantrum, especially when he gets stressed. I've let it go in the past, I've even felt bad about it, because I do understand, and this is the little boy part of him I love so much. But those days will come to an end soon. A good Mistress/Mother has to provide guidance and correction. Zack gets overwhelmed with life sometimes - I will teach him how to manage it better. I only want the very best for him, and when he is able to handle the day to day shit better, he will be happier - as a productive employee and as a slave.

A bitchier Sarah is busting out of her cocoon, but she will still be very very loving - Zack doesn't have to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment