Monday 29 August 2011

Sarah's last post

I will be gladly responding in detail to Sarah's post. This will occur by September 2. Now is not the best time to do it, so I am going to write down other thoughts and feelings swirling around inside me.

Sarah has become much more assertive and more Dominant. She is finding her true self. I feel this is making her less dependent on me to help complete her life because she is finding this wholeness within herself. On the one hand, I'm glad that our trust has helped her get to this point. She can be a Dominant Bitch, when she's feeling this way, and she won't be judged for this. She can slap my ass, push my face into the carpet, force me to lick her pussy and yes, maybe even pee on me. I will love her.

I know she is also going to own and fuck my ass. Sarah is changing right before my eyes and the eyes of everyone reading this blog. This is a good thing. We should all strive for authenticity.

But I will confess that there will be times when I miss the Sarah who had a needy side, and who needed me in her life. Maybe that made me feel more useful in my way.

We all grow and evolve. She's at a point in her life where she must express this Dominant side of her being, which has always been there. I'm lucky she has chosen me as her slut, because she is loving. She doesn't want to hurt people.

But Sarah is recognizing within herself that she has discovered there is something very erotic about administering pain in a safe way. I can imagine that this new Sarah is very capable of collecting other sluts if I don't please her, whereas the old Sarah wouldn't do this. This keeps me on edge and makes me feel less secure.

I'm looking forward to Sarah fucking my ass. Maybe this will help convince her that I deeply want to be her slave. Sometimes, I'm not sure she truly comprehends this desire of mine to be her slut slave-whore.

I love you Sarah.

Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment