Sunday 28 August 2011

Zack's first "Public" Display of Reverence for his Mistress....

I was just laying here in bed, reading Zack's recent posts, thinking about his training. Something I have asked him to do in the past has not yet come to be. I'm now hoping that giving him instruction here will "force" him to comply. He's a smart man, he has a way with words, let's see if he can find the words I am looking for. This should be easy - but when I ask him to express his true feelings, he manages to change the subject.

Zack, by the end of this week - Sept 2, 2011, I want to read a detailed description of your inner most thoughts and feelings about getting your ass fucked by me - in about the way I described in an earlier post. I want to hear what you think it is going to be like, (the thrashing you are going to get first) what it is going to feel like, and how you are going to feel being dominated in that way and knowing you have no choice in the matter. Will you feel humiliated? I want to read if this has been something you have fantasized about in the past. I want to know if you are afraid of loving it so much you won't be able to get enough. I want our readers to learn what you are afraid of. And I want them to know how you will feel if you disappoint me and I end the play session right then and there.

I will know if you write a snow job, so you better write this from your heart. Our readers will be waiting..and then they will be voting on my little poll...



Ciao, Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment