Tuesday 26 March 2013

And So It Goes...

It's 4:48 am. Zack is sleeping peacefully beside me. I'm very glad because he truly needs the rest. In a little while I'll get up and make hum breakfast while he showers. I know, it ought to be the other way around but  as much as I love his servitude and his desire to serve, I love to take care of him as well - just like a mother takes care of her child. I feel that for Zack as well.... A mother's kind of love.

I wish I could protect him from the pressures that eat away at  him on a daily basis. I wish I could bundle him into my car and take him far far away from here. I can't, I know that. What I can do is always make sure that no matter what, I will care for him deeply and I will love him with everything inside me. Hopefully that will be enough.



Oh, and he fucking snores .... Great.



As Always,
Love, Mistress Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment