Monday 25 March 2013

Mistress's fantasy

Mistress Sarah has been open with me about her desire to fuck a black man in front of me.. I can tell that this turns her on intensely.

I also know that Mistress Sarah loves me and that this fantasy should never be interpreted as a lack of love for me. I get that totally and completely.

I want Mistress Sarah to know that whatever turns her on can be very erotic for me. I will be her total loving slave when this day comes...and I'm sure it will.

I hope Mistress Sarah realizes that I'm her total slut, her total whore, and I will enjoy being her cuckhold for this fantasy.

I will be in total subspace.

She can sneer at me or she can just order me to shut the fuck up. I might even have to sit in another room and listen. I recognize that this is a possibility.

As Mistress's whore, I don't discount the possibility that she might even order me to suck on her lover's cock to get him hard for her.

I'm not expecting that. But if ordered to do so...or if it was what Mistress desired, I will follow all of her instructions.

That's because I'm Mistress's total whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment