Saturday 30 March 2013

Spring Has Sprung...

This week has been beautiful for me, although the downside is I haven't been able to spend any time out in this gorgeous weather with zack. his wife came home from hospital mid week, and he has been totally occupied with caring for her - as I predicted and as I would expect. If he wasn't, well I don't think I could have much respect for him.

But spring does things to me - the outdoors, the fresh air, the sunshine - well, it stirs things in me. In the spring, my lust holds no bounds.

zack has told you about my own fantasies, my own turn ons. One of those is an attraction to young, handsome men. Ok, so that is not a unique trait, but I have always had a penchant for younger men (zack himself is 10 yrs younger). My friends used to say people had to lock up their teenage sons when I was around  LOL. So, earlier this week, I had a business lunch appointment. I had not met this gentleman before, but the meeting was to discuss a project I might do for him. I had no idea of what I was going to be confronted with.

There he sat - dark hair, aviator sunglasses on. I couldn't get a real sense of him as he was reading a text on his phone - I could tell, however, he had a pretty good physique. As I approached, I spoke his name and he looked up. Then he stood to pull out my chair (a perfect gentleman!). He was very tall (even taller than zack) and I was looking into the most magnificent grey eyes I had ever encountered. This man was gorgeous!! We chatted, we ordered lunch and the sparks flew between us. I mean SPARKS. At one point, he leaned forward and said "I hope I am not out of line here, but I would like to tell you that you are quite beautiful" Oh, God!! Is he smooth LOL. Before I knew it, the meeting was over and I had to go. I actually had no sense of time or space the whole time we were together. I was consumed by this man across the table from me. He said he wanted to see some of the work I have done in the past, but that he felt good about me and that he believed this was going to be a very mutually beneficial relationship. He shook my hand, looked me (intensely) in the eyes and said he would call next week. Yummmmm... I wanted to eat him up right there. I was quite out of breath by the time he left.

zack should never leave me to my own devices.

As Always,

Love Mistress Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment