Monday 25 March 2013

Mistress's perfect greeting

I've been craving Mistress since early this morning. As the time approached, these cravings intensified. I needed Mistress Sarah.

I love Mistress. I showed up early, which irritated her...and she let me know this. As she admonished me in a stern voice, I felt like I had come home.

She ordered me to get on my knees. I loved her tone of voice so much. I don't think she realizes how connected I feel to Mistress when she speaks to me like that. When she's in her leather, basically venturing into being a Leather Bitch, it does things to me that are impossible to describe.

She teased me by bringing my tongue close to her perfect pussy. Then she gave me permission to do what I needed so badly: pleasing her orally.

Mistress seemed to get more aroused as she talked about me getting her ready in this way for her future black lover. Her arousal intensified. Mistress has given me permission to write this. In fact, she ordered me to write this.

Mistress seemed to have an explosive orgasm. Mistress wants me to observe her on her date with her new black friend on Thursday. The thought of this level of intimacy is such a turn on. Mistress and I have a level of trust that is reaching new heights....and it makes me very very happy.

I love Mistress so so so so so much.

slave zack

No comments:

Post a Comment