Monday 25 March 2013

Update...

As you can see from zack's post below.. we are getting together tonight. as a matter of fact, I am going to have the opportunity of taking total control of this slut for the entire night and I am already making plans. he has no idea what is store for him, but he is going to totally love it although at this point he may not agree. I have forbidden him to think or to speak once he enters the apartment. from that moment, he is MINE. Mine to use, to play with, to treat in whatever manner I wish.

With the situation as it is, I am only taking this one day at a time, but i think I have made it clear to zack that I am always here. He needs to understand that if he is to get through the challenges he has ahead of him, he MUST stay connected to me. I am his only release from the burdens he carries.

he needs this. We both need this.

1 comment:

  1. I wish Sarah still desired me like she did back then.
    Zack

    ReplyDelete