Monday 25 March 2013

Making Plans....

4 hours. That is when he will be here. From the moment he walks through that door he will surrender everything - his thoughts, his will, his burden. he already understands that he is not permitted to talk - and trust me, that will be extremely hard for him. He never shuts his fucking mouth. Tonight, his mouth will only be allowed to open when he is either eating pussy or getting his face fucked. Otherwise he truly better just shut the fuck up. When he walks through that door he ceases to exist.

Things will happen so fast he won't have the opportunity to do anything else. His routine will change - usually, when he comes here, he hangs up his coat, strips off his clothes and comes and kneels beside the bed waiting for instruction. he won't have a chance because I will be ready for him. The instant that door opens, he will be forced to his knees. he will experience me as he never has before.  His instruction and my Dominance will begin immediately. Knowing zack, he will be in subspace instantly. What he experiences tonight will be something he has never experienced. I will own him, be in total control of him in ways he has never been controlled. And when I am done with him he will sleep lovingly in my arms - drained and contented. I dare say I will be quite contented as well.

I shared some information with zack today. Last week I had a lunch date with a black man I recently met online. The lunch was our first meeting. We hit it off and he wants to take me out for dinner on Thursday, and then a show. zack is beside himself - my just telling him this almost caused him to orgasm spontaneously. He wants to help me prepare for the date. zack wants to wait for me here so I can come back after my date and fuck him mercilessly. He actually would love it if I brought my date back here and then gagged zack, restrained him in a chair, put him in the closet where he would be forced to listen to me fuck the black man.  I have to say, I think I would enjoy that very much. I just don't know yet if this is the right black man for that. We'll see.

If it does turn out that I come back to the apt after my date to fuck zack, he knows he is not allowed to cum, but he loves it that way. My orgasms are far more important than his are anyway. And orgasm denial keeps him exactly where I want him.

Tonight is going to be fantastic. zack plans on posting his experience here tomorrow, so stay tuned.

As always,
Love, Mistress Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment