Tuesday 26 March 2013

Re-Cap...

Zack thought he did well in bringing me to orgasm the first time. That was nothing compared to what happened next. We "played" for a while - with him restrained and blindfolded, I probed his mind. I wanted to find out more about the slave inside. he did not disappoint. The conclusion that was drawn was that he has been searching his entire life - he has been looking for has been ME. he has had disastrous relationship after disastrous relationship in that search. I think he was seeking someone to serve that also knew and understood his need for the "rest of it" the need to be ordered/controlled by a woman who was strong, competent and in confident, a woman who understood his need for control, even through humiliation, and  to be stripped of all thought or responsibility. What he found was women he could "rescue" - they needed him to do their bidding, yes, but to also take care of them, without them giving him what he needed to feel whole.

At last, he found me. I think he now fully understands that I am here for the long haul. I will never abandon him,I will never let him out of my life. Not ever.

Last night was very intense - and even a bit weird, when you think about it. As he lay there - blindfolded and ties spread eagle on his back, I went all over his body -  with my hands and with my mouth. It has been a long time since I have had that cock in my mouth. he tasted very very good. I actually would have liked to "finish him off" right there - in my mouth but, damn it, then I wouldn't have his hard cock inside me and I wanted, needed to feel that delicious feeling of being filled up with him. he was very aroused, and I mean VERY aroused. I knew he would have difficulty with orgasm denial this time, so I put on a cock ring. then I straddled him with the intent of sliding that hard cock deep inside me.

That isn't exactly how things went. his cock simply wasn't hard enough. No matter what I did, it did not look like this fuck session was going to happen after all. I taunted him - making fun of his pathetic performance, and complaining that he wasn't aroused by his Mistress. he protested. he loudly protested. he kept saying that he was so aroused he didn't know how he was going to hold back, even with a cock ring. he didn't have a clue why this was happening ti him, especially when he was, and had been all day, so eager and so aroused. After a great deal of effort, I final had that cock inside me - damn!! it felt so good riding him like that. I ordered him to put his knees up - that drives him crazy because it pushed him even deeper. Well, it drives me crazy as well.

That fuck was very hot and very heavy. It was pure animalistic and as soon as he orgasmed (as I figured he would) I also exploded. It was beyond description, but when I felt that heat of his juices flooding inside me I came as well. And I can tell you for certain that this was the first "G-spot" orgasm I had experienced in this position. It was magnificent. It was completely delicious. and I felt sooooo gooooood.

In hindsight, I think the tensions, the disagreements, the pressures of the past couple of weeks were all released in that moment of fusion. And it was fusion. And it was wonderful.

Zack never fails to satisfy. I am a very lucky Mistress.

As Always,
Love, Mistress Sarah

1 comment: