Wednesday 17 August 2011

Back to the Journey...

Now where was I before I got caught up in Zack's additions to this blog?? Oh yes, we had experienced Date # 2...

The next couple of dates were equally as much fun, but for the record, it seems that date #2, even after all this time, is our favorite, the most magical, the one that really set us on this path. The next date we had was a hike.. a hike that was to have taken about 2 hours, but ended up taking us 4! We actually got lost! I didn't mind in the least - I was lost on a mountain with Zack. He was so obvious. At points, he would get himself postioned behind me - he did confess it was to look at my ass in my black yoga pants, rather than to ensure my safety - he is such a MAN! :-). It was a lot of fun, despite getting lost. Of course, you know it wasn't all hiking - we stopped to make out several times, and I became acutely aware of how aroused I was being with him, and how aroused he was - easily recognized by the huge bulge in his pants. As time passed, the more I wanted to get to know that bulge intimately.  I had no idea how I was going to orchestrate that, but somehow I was going to figure it out - and soon. It was becoming more and more apparent to me how very much I wanted to get naked with this man and find out as much about his body as I possibly could. I wanted to feel his cock inside me, I wanted to know what making love to him would be like.

Sex had never been a priority in my life - and my experiences before and during my marriage had been far less than satisfactory. I had lost my virginity at the age of 16 - I was considered "slow" in this regard, as my friends had been having sex for a few years already.  I was so naive'- I was 14 before I experienced my first kiss and that was a terrifying experience for me. My mother had committed suicide when I was 10, and being the only girl, there really wasn't anyone to tell me all about the "birds and bees". All I knew was what I saw on TV and what I had read in a book of my oldest brother's about venereal disease - how pathetic is THAT? What I "knew" from TV was that a man and woman would kiss, and the next thing you knew, she was pregnant. (I'm sure you can see where this is going) When I experienced that kiss (and he was gorgeous too, btw) I wanted it, but I was also positive I was going to get pregnant from this as well. What a beautiful baby we would have! lol. My first sexual experience was basically a "here goes nothing" episode. It was rough, painful, and very unsatisfying. When it was over, he drove me home, and I never really saw him again, even though we had been dating for several months, and I had even met his family. My assumption was that I was simply a "lousy lay". I had a few more of those types of instances before I got married. I had rarely experienced good sex even with my husband, so it really surprised me and caught me a little off guard to be so attracted and aroused by Zack - this was very new for me.

Our last "pre-sex" date ended up to be a very funny story. We had decided to skip a few hours of work one beautiful summer morning. Zack and I met at a park where we walked, talked, found another rock <vbg> and ended up in my car making out and talking. We spent a couple of hours together before we decided it was time to get to work for both of us. Zack got out of my car and I went to start it - but no deal. My car would not start. I was very surprised and at that instant the anxiety set in for me. I had to resort to calling a towing company to come and see what was wrong. I was very anxious that somehow my husband would learn that I had been there with another man - that someone at the park would recognize me and tell him. Always the gentleman, Zack refused to leave until I was on my way - even though he too needed to get to work. The longer we had to wait for the tow truck, the more anxious both of us became. We talked, trying to pass the time in relative calm, but as the minutes ticked by, our anxious states mounted - exactly WHEN was that stupid truck going to arrive??? At last, after another hour and a half, it did arrive. And when it did, we both experienced the same reaction - complete and total disappointment! lol. The car started immediately after getting boosted - I had drained the battery playing the radio while we sat in the car earlier. We were doing great - lost on the previous date, stranded on this one. But both times, we got added time to get to know each other better, to learn that we wanted each other - in every way. The foundation had been laid - and soon, so would we be.

No comments:

Post a Comment