Friday 19 August 2011

In the Here and Now...


It appears that I am going to shift back and forth between past and present – at some point the two will meet. I have to wonder what will happen then. A colossal explosion as they collide?

Zack will lead you to believe that this is boring. He is probably right, but it is important to me to get this all down - it's the main reason I started this blog in the first place. It would be a challenge to relay the development of this relationship of ours if we started with today, now wouldn't it?

I was surprised that he didn't comment on my 2nd date post, but it's fine. He is a bit of an enigma at times - Zack doesn't want to look back, to re-hash what has been. But he doesn't want to look forward either, so it's simply the here and now.. I'll do my best.

Zack beat me to the events of yesterday. It was interesting reading his perspective. He is such a slut. He loves me using him for my pleasure and I am always happy to oblige him. He was right - he does have a huge gorgeous cock, and although I didn't tell him, it was particularly huge yesterday. I love the way he tastes. I will admit, I AM a little greedy - I want it all. I love making him cum in my mouth. I love the way he tastes, I love the feel of his juices sliding down my throat, and I love that I can "taste" him for hours later.


But I also love it when his big cock slides inside me, it is one of the best feelings in the world. I love the feeling of him inside me - he positively fills me up. And I love having his underneath me - I'm a Top in more ways than 1. But there will be much more about that at a later date.

 Oh yeah, I love fucking his face - the feel of his mouth on my pussy is delicious!!  It took me a while to get to this point, but now I want it all.. all the time. Tying him up and sitting on his face is one of my favorite activities!

Zack will tell you I am pretty much insatiable, and he would be right. I can never get enough of this man. Well, except yesterday - yesterday, he blew my mind. That orgasm was positively explosive.

But, you have read his observations and perspective of yesterday's events, so I won't bore with my own rendition. I don't want anyone to fall asleep, right Zack?  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment