Tuesday 16 August 2011

Opening up...

I feel like I can be increasingly open with Sarah. Things that I never knew I would be interested in have suddenly acquired a forbidden appeal. If you look at the image above -- a man in a collar, there to please Mistress -- you get a sense of how I enjoy serving Sarah. I derive immense pleasure from being ordered to please her. When she looks at me with a somewhat menacing stare, I drift into a state of sexual and romantic bliss as I strive to give Her what She deserves: devotion. A slavelike devotion. After all this time, I still don't think she fully comprehends the extent to which I would go to please her. When she orgasms all over my face, I feel complete. I have been a good loving slave. I have given Mistress the respect and the devotion she deserves. I don't need an orgasm myself. Serving her is more than enough of a reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment