Friday 19 August 2011

I am Sarah's fucktoy

Sarah has been telling you the stories of our early dates and I know she wants to go through all of this. And that's fine for those who want to hear this. But I have a hunch that if anyone is checking into this blog, they want to hear something vivid and sexual, too.

Yesterday, Sarah drove to a parkade near where I work. She called me out. It was a rough day, and I won't bore you with all the details about how I was feeling. Sarah eventually got me relaxed. Then she let me know she wanted me to unzip my pants, which I did in the back seat of the car.

She tells me that she likes my cock. There's nothing better you can tell a man than this (written with a big big smile). Then she started slowly sucking on it. Right there in the back seat. It's a good thing she has tinted windows.

I started feeling so good. I love the look of her head going up and down this way. It's so sensuous. I told her that I wanted her to fuck me, like only she can. She said she didn't plan on this...as she was pulling down her panties.

She instructed me that I was not to come. This was for her pleasure. And she climbed on top of me, took me inside her, and started grinding her hips. My hard cock was so swollen that it didn't slide in at first. She had to work it, but as she became more lubricated, I pushed in deeper.

I love the sounds Sarah makes as she gets close to orgasm. My job was to sit there and let her take her pleasure. Which she did. Fully. Completely. I think she had a great orgasm. And like a good obedient fucktoy, I didn't come. I felt so good giving her this pleasure. I love Sarah. Just writing this makes me want her to do it again.

I'm not going to give away too much about our relationship because I don't want to spoil Sarah's narrative. But I would like to read any comments by anyone who might have stumbled across this blog. It's a turn-on for me to know that somebody might be reading this.

If so, you can ask any questions you like. I love being Sarah's slave.....her fuck slave. I want her to enjoy my hard, swollen cock.

No comments:

Post a Comment