Wednesday 17 August 2011

Learning new things

Sarah has posted links to other sites she enjoys visiting. Before I saw this list, I had no idea that she had done so much reading about BDSM. I was able to visit some of these sites this morning, which created intense arousal. It gives me pleasure to know that my Mistress is such an ardent student of BDSM. This further increases my level of trust, though I already trust her implicitly.

I love her psychological Domination--when she gets that look in her eye that commands me to obey or else I will face unpleasant consequences. A little fear can be extremely sensuous. What Sarah may not fully recognize is it's not so much the fear of physical consequences, but the trepidation I feel over the possibility of her rejecting me.

Sometimes when I'm at work, I can get nothing done because I'm feeling so immersed in the experience of being Sarah's loving submissive. I need the collar. I need her control. When she takes me on a leash, I feel like I've truly come home. There's something very sensuous about being dragged on a leash by Sarah.

Maybe it's because in that moment, I feel truly owned.

1 comment:

  1. What do you think, Readers?? Should I tell him rejection will never happen?

    I am new to this experiwnce. I want to be the very best Mistress I can be- its my nature. I strive for perfection in myself. If I fall short, I am very disappointed. Zack is trying to teach me not to be so hard on myself. That is a struggle for me. I don't expect perfection in others, what I do expect is the desire, the motivation, the drive to do the very best they can in any situation. I wonder if Zack's feelings of trepidation stem from a fear of my being as hard on him as I am on myself if he isn't perfect. That would only happen if it was evident that he didn't care, that he wasn't trying.

    Tonight I will go back to our journey. The present is wonderful,exciting, extremely passionate. How we got here is as well.

    ReplyDelete