Sunday 14 August 2011

And so it goes...

I have no intention of going into so much detail for every date we have ever had - that would be waaaaay to strenuous and waaaaay too boring. Zack wants me to get to the "good stuff" - I will try to get there as quickly as i can, but i still need to do the preliminary work, to add the "meat" to the story, so to speak.

The most important thing I can add at this point is that although this new relationship may have had a high level of lust to it, there was something more, something very different from anything I/we had experienced before. There was a connection, one that went beyond anything phsyical. From the very beginning there was never a moment of discomfort, there were never any of those "awkward silences", and never have been, even when we aren't talking. I know this sounds corny, but I am convinced that this is not our "first time around". I think we were destined to meet now because we have an unfinished relationship from another life. We are our destiny.

I felt something for this man I hadn't felt for any other human being - not friends, family, not my children, not my husband. I came to realize there was nothing Zack could say, nothing he could do, nothing he could tell me that would change the way I felt about him. It took only an instant to understand that there were no "conditions" on my relationship with him, on the way I felt about him. That feeling only gets more intense, more ingrained as time passes. I'm not sure he came to that thought about me until recently, but it doesn't matter. Nothing matters. He is my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment