Friday 19 August 2011

Sarah showed a different side

Sarah's last post gives you an indication why I'm so happy with her. I just got so hard reading it because it brought me back to that moment. I am a slut for her. I'm proud to write this. I'm hoping she expands my boundaries. She already has with her pure love, which is accompied by such delicious carnal desire.

I don't fuck Sarah. She fucks me. She takes me and devours me. If she thinks my cock was bigger than normal yesterday, it's because she takes me places I've never been before. I get such a sense of relaxation in her presence. I feel I can tell her anything without judgement.

I want to be in a collar and on a leash (see photo above) and pleasing her that way. It feels good when she tugs on her leash. I feel like I belong to her. This is the best feeling I can ever have.

I love you Sarah.

Zack
xoxoxoxox

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you are a slut. You are MY slut. I am your Mistress and when it comes to you and I, **I** call the shots. You will be what I want you to be, and do what I want you to do. I am your Cougar and when I chose to devour you, you better beleive I will. I am your Mother, I make the decisions because you know Mother knows best. If you displease Mother there will be consequences.

    You are a whore and I will use you like the piece of meat you are. Always remember that you can be replaced in a heartbeat, so pleasing Me needs to be uppermost in your mind if you wish to keep Me as your Mistress. You have asked Me to expand your boundaries - consider this the next level of our relationship.
    You belong to ME.
    I love you, Zack. More every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As unbelievable as it might seem - I NEVER judge Zack. I love him for all his imperfections, his faults, his quirks. I love him unconditionally, regardless of his role. "Unconditional positive regard" - that is how I feel about Zack. I have never felt this way about any other human being -not my husband, not my children, no one. Just him. I have no idea why, it just is what it is.

    But despite this, his role as my slave is to please me. Part of his role as my slave is to trust me - he says he does, but when things happen like what happened this week, I realize he still doesn't.
    I don't know how to change that.

    ReplyDelete