Sunday 21 August 2011

Back in Time....

So, I'm going to take a break from the present and go back in time. Right now the immediate present is a little more than I want to think about right now, so I'll go back - but just in summary. I'll try not to bore anyone <vbg>

Ok, I take that back, no summary after all -I am going to go to the day that I first fucked Zack. I had my sights set on him right from the beginning - although I am not sure he really knew it - yet. I was going to a conference in town, and took this opportunity to set things up. I checked into a hotel the afternoon before the conference. Zack had plans to stop by before going home after work.

I was so nervous. I did not have the body of a 20 yr old - far from it. What if he found me repulsive? I couldn't take that kind of rejection. That would be the ultimate crusher. We knew what we hoped to do that afternoon - we had discussed it already. We had had the "safe sex" talk, so condoms were the order of the day. I had no idea what I was going to do, or how this was going to go. It had been a LONG time since I had had sex with anyone but my husband.

Zack arrived. I let him into the room, and then sat in the armchair. He came and sat by me - I think he knew how nervous I was - like a virgin teenager. He was so sweet, he told me we didn't have to do anything, we could just talk if that was as much as I could handle. He laid down on the bed and I lay down with him, where he just held me in his arms. His hands on me felt delicious! He was delicious! It did not take long before I had him naked under the covers - my inhibitions were long gone.

I undressed and got under the covers with him. We made out, kissing, touching everything, caressing each other.  I wanted so badly to move down his body and take his huge, beautiful cock into my mouth - that would have been a new experience for me, something i had never done before, but for some reason I wanted to do that, badly. I was drawn to his swollen cock like a moth to a flame. I just didn't have the courage or the confidence to do that. Not yet. It wasn't long before I was fully aroused, so wet, and aching to feel him inside me. I climbed on top of him, and slid that beautiful cock inside my pussy. He gasped, and as I lowered myself down onto his cock, I felt it filling me up and it was a feeling like no other. I was kissing him and riding that cock - up and down, up and down - before I knew what was happening I could feel his hot juices gushing inside of me, and when I felt that, my own orgasm was instantaneous and explosive. I literally felt like my head was going to explode - I had, as I always like to say, just been fucked blind. And it was glorious. It took my breath away and I collapsed on top of him.
Zack's response was equally as overwhelming - but I think I'll let him explain it. The whole "safe sex" discussion had gone out the window. No condoms, there was nothing between us except raw passion. Then and now.
 He came back the next morning - yes, I was late for the conference, and he was late for work, but it was bloody well worth it.


A new time in our lives had begun. There was no turning back now and I wouldn't have it any other way.

1 comment:

  1. I really love this. I think you can tell when you really love someone when you can't help but cum

    ReplyDelete