Saturday 27 August 2011

Late Night Reflections...

I am not always soft. I can be a real Bitch at times. Zack hasn't really seen that side of me - not yet. There are times when I don't give a fuck about anything, or anyone. It just so happens, one of those times is right now.

Its a challenge, being a part time Mistress. When I need something from Zack, he can't always be there. I have found having Zack as My slave particularly beneficial when it is those times that I need to release tension, clear stress from the day - especially when something significant has occurred.  So far, this has been a fairly symbiotic relationship - he wants to just be a sexual slave, he wants that "release from the everyday pressures of life" and obtains that through submissiveness to Me. Dominating and fucking him helps me release tension and stress. W/we both win. Usually.

I have to give allowances for the fact that he does have "another life" away from Me. His other life brings with it many pressures and responsibilities. In essence, Zack is not just My whore, he is whore to several other masters as well. Being My whore is just more fun for U/us both.

Where things tend to go sideways for me is when I need my slave and he is not available. Not his fault. The times when I need him most are, understandably, when I am not in control of a situation, when I am feeling abused and when I am not feeling respected,  or appreciated. That is when a slave comes in handy.

Tonight just happens to be one of those nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment