Saturday 27 August 2011

How Amazingly Powerful the Mind is....

I just woke up from a rather incredible night, and I wanted to share My experience here. I can't wait for Zack to read this - for many reasons.

When Zack and I first began O/our discussions about possibly entering into an M/s relationship, one question he asked was "Are You interested in getting a strap-on and fucking me in the ass, darling?".

I was taken aback; the idea was as foreign to Me as was space travel. But not just foreign, the idea was repugnant - anal sex had always definitely been a "no-fly zone" for me. Before Zack and I had even met I had made THAT very clear  - no matter whatever else transpired between us, this was one activity I would never consent to. Zack let me know he had absolutely no interest in anal sex either. I was, then, rather stunned to have him ask THAT question. This was very different from a man wanting to have anal sex with his girlfriend, this was Zack asking if *I* was interested in fucking HIM this way?? It made Me wonder what he wasn't telling Me about his past. My response was a resounding NO, THAT would NEVER happen. (you would have thought life had taught Me to "never say never")


As the months have gone by, W/we have openly discussed a wide variety of experiences W/we might want to try. Zack has a very vivid imagination. Sometimes, I wonder if he says those things, asks those things to see if he can shock Me. Perhaps he is testing Me - I have told him often that there is nothing he could say, nothing he could do that would cause Me to turn away from him. A topic that has come up, and you have read it here, is anal play. You have also read that I have become interested, curious about the experience, and the idea now of fucking My darling slave has caused a rather interesting response in Me. The idea is arousing to Me, and I believe that, although he has some trepidation, it is arousing for Zack as well. I need him to understand that when W/we do engage in this experience, it will be done with love. I have no wish to pound into him with brute force, but with an intent of this being as sensual an experience for him as it will be for Me. I love Zack - as much as I am able to Dominate him, spank, pinch and bite him, humiliate him in private and use his body for My pleasure, I love him. It is essential that he derives pleasure from my Domination as well. It is My job to ensure that happens, even when he thinks it won't.

I have been exploring/reading everything I can about anal sex, particularly girl on guy. I have a greater understanding of how to prepare and how erotic it can be for a man - that the end result can be the most amazing, explosive orgasms they have experienced. I understand the prep work involved. I want this to be very sexual for Zack, so I want this to be right. One thing I haven't been able to understand is what the Mistress gains from it, except being in a position of great control and authority. I'm greedy, I want the sexual experience as well. More research was to be done.

In my exploration, I have found an amazing toy - a strapless strap on. The description peaked my curiosity, so I got in touch with the retailer. "K" has been wonderfully helpful - and the toy is enroute to Me as I type. This toy has many features that are appealing: the cock end is relatively small (in comparison to others I have seen) so, easier for Zack. It also has a vibrator (THAT should be interesting). But- it is also double ended - the female end holds the whole toy in place not with straps, but by being inserted inside the pussy and held there by the Keigel muscles. It too vibrates. Goody. We have a way to go before we get there, however. Training Zack's ass correctly is essential.

So, this toy, this experience has been on My mind. Last evening, before I went to sleep, Zack and I were emailing and, in a way only he has, he got Me VERY aroused. In My last post, you will have read that Zack's  upcoming training will also involve that delicious ass of his. What else has been on My mind is "are My keigels strong enough?" I've been exercising <grin> and it seems I exercise in My sleep as well.

I remember the dream quite vividly. My beautiful, blue toy had arrived and I was anxious to try it out. It would seem that all the prep work had been done, because in the next scene, I was dressed in my Dom outfit - crotchless fishnet stockings, thigh high black patent leather boots, pleather mini skirt and black leather corset (Zack hasn't seen that yet). Zack wore his collar, his leash in my hand and was bound, wrists and ankles to the bed - feet on the floor, upper body on the bed, arms stretched out in front of him, his juicy ass beautifully exposed for my pleasure. A pair of My panties were stuffed in his mouth - if he got noisy (as he often does) I needed to keep the volume down, so as not to disturb the neighbors. He's a slut, and a whore, but they don't need to know that. And I figured he was going to be very noisy, indeed.


I began the session with a little stimulation - several lashes with My crop across his sweet ass  turned it a beautiful bright pink. Zack moaned with every smack of the leather on his ass. And with each lash, he pushed his ass up towards me, asking for more. In this dream, he was enjoying this, very very much. When his ass was the warmth and color I wanted, I kissed it gently. I whispered in Zack's ear "Mother is going to fuck you now". He moaned and said "oh, yes, Mother, please...." I positioned my toy inside me, and applied lots of lubricant to the other end. I mounted Zack's ass, - slowly, gently, lovingly pressing that blue cock into his beautiful opening. He moaned and asked for more - and more is what he got. I turned on the vibrator, and began thrusting. I could feel my own arousal, and as I held his cock with my free hand, I felt his as well. I was very close to orgasm.

That was when I woke up. and this is the incredible part. When I woke up, I was face down in my bed. my hips were thrusting up and down as I "pushed that cock into Zack's ass" in my dream. My arms were spread and I was clutching the sides of my bed tightly. I was fully engaged in an incredible orgasm. This was an orgasm experience that  I had never had before - completely independent of touch - it was neither vaginal or clitoral - it was purely mental. And it felt amazing; it was a very unique experience, it was very enjoyable  - except for one thing.

When it was over, my pussy ached like it had never ached before. I needed Zack. I needed his huge cock pushed deep inside me. I realized that nothing, no kind of play, no toy is EVER going to be able to replace that feeling. That feeling of his cock coming inside me, that feeling of fusion. No matter what other incredible experiences we have together, I know that nothing will ever top fusion with Zack. Not Ever.

If you are reading this, I would love to hear your thoughts. Please feel free to comment on my dream - I wonder - do others have these kinds of orgasms during dreams?

1 comment:

  1. Sarah,

    This may have been the most sensuous thing you've ever written. My cock is rock hard after reading this post, which was shocking, surprising, and tittilating. I think I could really enjoy you doing this in the way you described. I would feel so owned by you, which is what we both want.

    I love you Sarah.

    Zack

    ReplyDelete