Tuesday 23 August 2011

Sarah's latest demand

I'm so aroused right now. Sarah has left a phone message telling me that I am required to meet her in the fuckmobile tomorrow morning before work. I can barely type I'm so excited. When she issues orders, I can think of nothing else.

I hope she orders me to unzip my pants and show her my hard cock. If you're a regular reader of this blog, you'll probably have noticed that Sarah isn't shy about saying how much she likes my cock. It feels so perfect inside her. Last time, it was so big and hard it took a little bit of time for her to take all of me inside her, but she did. And then she fucked me, taking her pleasure.

I am Sarah's willing, obedient fucktoy. If she wants to fuck me again tomorrow, she will. She's left me the impression that she might fuck me, then force me to lick her delicious pussy.

Sarah is my Mistress. My job is to please her. In giving my Queen what she deserves, I feel a sense of fulfilment.

Zack

1 comment:

  1. You need to be more clear. What I said was there will be no talk, to show up with a raging hard on so I can fuck you like the piece of meat you are. And you had better NOT be cumming either - no matter what I whisper in your ear, sonny-boy (and you know I have the right words to drive you over the edge, don't you??)
    And when I finish fucking that most delicious cock of yours, then I intend to fuck that very fuckable face of yours as well- and yes, darling, I will cum on your face, and you know the 2nd orgasm is always more explosive that the first. My little fucking whore-slave will be a very happy boy tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete