Tuesday 23 August 2011

Craving Sarah

Sarah has been busy today and it has left me feeling a bit adrift. I am fantasizing about more extreme forms of submission with her today. I think that her love has given me permission to really open myself up to new experiences.

I adore the feeling of being Sarah's bitch--available to her in any form she likes. I told her by email today that I'm her slutbitch. And my mouth is at her service.

I like the idea of Sarah giving me instructions to fulfill, so I can prove my loving devotion. I miss the feel of her crop against my ass. I miss the feel of her tugging on my hair and force-feeding me her pussy. If I'm good, perhaps she will reward me tomorrow morning.

Zack

1 comment:

  1. Oh, and btw, darling (I know you are going to hate this, but never mind)

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    I love you always,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete