Saturday 27 August 2011

What turns me on

Sarah and I can't go public with our M/s love for many reasons. But it excites me to know that people are reading this blog and discovering what a slut I am, and how Sarah is such a loving Dominant. I wish you could see her in her fishnets, her boots, and her crop, with me in a collar and leashed, just as an in the illustration above. She is really enjoying forcing me to give her oral pleasure. These days, it seems practically mandatory. And I love it, especially when she forces my face into her pussy so all I can do is absorb her juices all over my face and tongue. And when she orgasms on my face, oh, that pleasure is very hard to put into words.

Sarah has mentioned that she likes the way I please her orally. And she's thinking about making my slut mouth available to please others. I'm sure you'll hear more about that later.

A true slut trusts his Mistress and does what he's told.
Zack

1 comment:

  1. Zack is so full of himself. Yes, I love the way he eats my pussy - but he is far from perfect, and I want perfection in this. There won't be any whoring him out until I am completely sure I am not going to have ANY disatisfied clients. Some of you might be thinking I don't really have what it takes to be a true Mistress. Some might think he is enjoying this FAR more than he should be allowed to- if this truly is about my pleasure. I'm learning - I am beginning the learn what I want, what will give me pleasure. I'm sure there will be tasks coming for Zack that he is going to try to defy me on. It will be at those times that he will have the opportunity to prove to me that his prepared to be a genuine slave to me. So far, I've been easy on him. That is about to change, so, we'll see. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete