Saturday 27 August 2011

Sarah's last post

Sarah has just informed me, via this blog, that she is going to fuck me in the way that she described. I am going to describe my physiological reaction.

As I started reading, my cock instantly hardened. I had that shortness of breath that accompanies arousal. I had this feeling that I was sliding into a different form of consciousness, something more subterranean and, in a way, more authentic.

It's like this is who I really am, even though I'm not aware of this in my day-to-day existence. It's a surreal feeling that Sarah elicits from me -- surreal and fucking hot.

It's such a privilege that she has accepted me as her slave. A true slave doesn't question. A true slave trusts Mistress. I trust Sarah. I trust her to fuck me in this way because I trust that she is doing this because she knows it's for my own good.

I am a slut.

Zack

No comments:

Post a Comment