Thursday 25 August 2011

A Fantastic Morning...

Wed. Aug. 24, 1000 hrs.
I honest to God wish I could start every day like I started today. Spending a jam-packed hour with Zack is better than spending an entire week with anyone else. Truly!

He is such a good slave. He showed up right on time – although, he didn’t quite have the raging hard-on I had ordered and he WAS a tad slow getting his pants off when I got him in the back seat of the fuckmobile. He did redeem himself, however. The hard-on appeared promptly (with a little encouragement from the mouth of yours truly) and it felt sooo good sliding into My pussy; it took no time at all before I orgasmed all over him. That cock hits all the right spots. That orgasm felt so good – I was in need of that release of tension - sexual and otherwise. He was very obedient and did not cum, although I could tell it was hard for him. I could have pushed him over the edge easily, but I knew he wanted to succeed and who am I to discourage him so early in his training?? When I felt he was going to “lose it”, I told him to think of something else – that did the trick. He told Me later he thought of his boss and that took the sexual excitement down several notches LOL.

Like I posted yesterday - I am greedy for it all, and this morning was no exception. It is tough for Me to figure out what I enjoy most – riding that gorgeous cock of his (we all know how much I LOVE that tool), fucking his face, or drinking in his cum. I couldn’t decide this morning, so I decided “Fuck it!” I will do all three. And that is exactly what I did. After a very brief recovery period after fucking him there in the back seat of My car (yes, Zack, it IS a good thing I have tinted windows AND that I am not near as noisy as you are - with all those people walking around) I grabbed him by the hair, shoved his face into My pussy (which I had shaved last night so it was smooth as a baby’s bottom for him – I sent him a picture of it, which I think might have surprised him a little, I have never done that before) and fucked his face as well. Like I said before, the 2nd orgasm is always stronger than the first and this morning was no exception. That blew My mind, there was no doubt. He’s pretty good at what he does. I think Zack thought I had died – when I opened My eyes he was stroking My leg and looking at Me with a rather concerned look on his face. Then I started laughing. Man!! Did I feel good!! I kissed him all over his face so I could taste My juices on him.

While I was doing that he asked Me if I wanted him to cum inside Me before I fuck his face next time – that he would “clean up Mother’s pussy” if that was what I wanted. I admit, that idea had crossed My mind before – but I am trying to take each step slowly, trying to savor the wonder of it all and not to rush him to new things, new experiences to quickly. I think Zack is even more excited than I am to do it all. He is such a slut, truly. And he is MY slut, My personal little whore. I am pretty lucky, and when he is fully trained, well, there won’t be any limits to what W/we will experience.

It wasn’t long before I had that cock in My mouth. I also decided it was a good time for a little training as well. Zack has very sensitive nipples – just brushing them, or licking them seems to cause him pain. I actually like to bite, and he needs to get over that nipple sensitivity damned quick. So, I figure the best way to start that process was to have him experience that pain mixed with the pleasure of me sucking on his cock - pinching his very tiny, little boy nipples at the same time As he came, I gave one a really hard squeeze - I will leave it to him to describe that experience for you. I am curious to read his thoughts and feeling about this. I guess it doesn’t really matter, though, because it is going to happen again.. and again and again, so he just better to learn to fucking love it. I also let him know that there will be more training coming – training assignments that he will have to complete independently and then report to me. He is very curious, but I am going to keep him in suspense until I have everything set. I will give a hint, though - it does involve that very delicious ass of his..

Spending time in the fuckmobile is great, but it can’t replace the full on experience of him naked and collared and me in my oh so delicious fishnet stockings, thigh high boots and riding crop. I need that, and I need that soon. Zack has to figure that out, though – He has a very busy life, and sometimes finding time can be a big challenge.

Stay tuned – pictures will be posted on this site soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment